Registered organisations are required to lodge certain information with the Commission in relation to:
- financial reporting
- statements of loans, grants and donations
- annual returns
- notification of changes to the organisation
- prescribed information for elections
- officer and related party disclosures
- approval of training material.
You can lodge your documents via email or by post.
The preferred method of receiving documents is via email. You can lodge documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept PDF and Microsoft Word for Windows documents. Documents must be signed.
There is no need to post hard copies of any material that is lodged by email. Documents must be lodged with the lodgement email address above. Lodgements to individual officers will not be accepted.
GPO Box 1994
Melbourne VIC 3001